Mommy's last moo
Well, it seems that Evelyn is done nursing for good. She gave up two of her three remaining feedings a couple of weeks ago and a few days ago she didn't want that last one either. In fact, when I sat down a little later with her in the chair that I usually nurse her, she started screaming and wanted down, as if she thought I was going to make her nurse and she didn't want to--in reality I was trying to put her shoes on, but whatever! :-) Anyway, I really enjoyed breast-feeding, but I can't say that I'm too sad. It will be nice to have an easier time getting back in shape and not being indispensable at home in the mornings--now I can get out to go for my walks or runs which will be nice. The weather is conspiring perfectly as well--I think it might really be spring now. Hooray!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home