Two week walking anniversary
Yep, two weeks ago today Evi took off walking for real and hasn't really let up since. She decided to make her move during the five days that I was away on my concert tour with Trio Rouge. She was so close before I left that I just knew that it would happen. And in fact when Jonathan came to pick me up after the tour, he set Evi on the sidewalk and she came walking right over to me. They hadn't told me ahead of time, so it was a pretty cool experience!
Jonathan and the girls were at Nana's house during my tour, and the moment when Evi decided it was time to take off around the room, Jonathan and Sierra and Nana were off somewhere and Evi was at home with Grandpa Bob. I guess this was her own little personal affirmation that Grandpa Bob is a very important new family member! :-)
Jonathan and the girls were at Nana's house during my tour, and the moment when Evi decided it was time to take off around the room, Jonathan and Sierra and Nana were off somewhere and Evi was at home with Grandpa Bob. I guess this was her own little personal affirmation that Grandpa Bob is a very important new family member! :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home