Sunday, February 01, 2009

Snugglin' sisters

I heard Evi calling out this morning (or at least I thought it was her) so I went in to get her up in hopes that she wouldn't wake up Sierra. Now that they share a room, mornings can be a bit more interesting, and today was no exception. I went into the room, which was pretty much pitch black and went over to the crib to scoop up Evelyn. I managed to get her under the arms and started lifting her up, but something was really weird--it was as though she was as heavy as lead. I sort of did a double-take until I realized that it was not Evi I was lifting up, but rather Sierra!!! Sierra had crawled up into her crib and as she put it, "I came up to snuggle with Evi and then we tickled each other!" It was so adorable! I love watching their friendship grow each day, and although we certainly have the intermittent wallops and toy snatchings, I think they are becoming quite close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home