Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Caring for little sister

The girls were playing in the living room while I was practicing yesterday when Sierra suddenly said, "Mama, come quick, Evelyn has a fever! Her cheeks are just as hot as her forehead, they really, really are!!" I'm not sure what they had been playing, but when I looked around, Evelyn had her head in Sierra's lap and Sierra was petting her hair and concernedly feeling her cheeks and forehead. After I ascertained that there was no actual fever, Sierra kept mothering her like that for another 10 minutes or so. Now, the fact that Sierra wanted to do it was not so surprising to me, but I was shocked that Evi would lay there and let her do it! Evelyn is the one who is usually shouting out, "Keep your hands to your own self!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home