Sunday, September 26, 2010

Motivation for reading

Both of the girls love to watch the little home movies we made last Christmas, but I try to discourage them from spending too much time sitting and staring at the computer screen. Sierra, however, has figured out how to open a video file and start the movie.... if the correct folder is open on the computer. Since she's not reading yet, it's sort of hit or miss whether she clicks on a folder she likes, so this morning when she crawled in bed with me she was laying there speculating as to how she could figure out which folder held the Christmas videos. "Ka.... Ka.... Ka.... I got it!!! K is the first letter of Christmas!! What's next? Krrrr.... Krrrr.. R!!! OK, now I can look for K-R and I can find the Christmas videos!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home